I am an aerospace engineer specialised in Embedded Systems with a Ph.D. in Computer Science.
I graduated from ISAE-ENSMA
(a french graduate school of engineering) in 2012 as an engineer with a specialisation in Software engineering and Avionics and a Research Master's degree in Computer Science from the ISAE-ENSMA
/University of Poitiers
I spent a 6-month internship at Thales Research and Technology center in Palaiseau working in particular on a MPSoC platform.
Then, I worked 9 months as an engineer at Systerel
in Paris, on data validation for an underground project.
In October 2013, I joined the LIAS Laboratory
(Laboratory of Computer Science and Automatic Control for Systems), located on the ISAE-ENSMA
campus near Poitiers, France, as part of the Real-Time and Embedded Systems team
, to begin a Ph.D. from the University of Poitiers
under the supervision of Prof. Pascal RICHARD
I successfuly defended my Ph.D. in September 2016.
My Ph.D. work took place in the context of the increasing use of Components Off-The-Shelf in Real-Time Embedded Systems, in particular processors with cache memories.
My thesis focused mainly on studying Hard Real-Time Scheduling
subjected to Cache-Related Preemption Delays
My main research interests are:
- real-time embedded systems
- hard real-time scheduling
- cache memories
As part of my work, I had collaborated in particular with:
- Guillaume PHAVORIN. "Hard Real-Time Scheduling subjected to Cache-Related Preemption Delays". University of Poitiers, September 2016.
- Guillaume PHAVORIN, Pascal RICHARD, Joël Goossens, Thomas Chapeaux and Claire Maiza. "Scheduling with preemption delays: anomalies and issues". 23rd International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems (RTNS'15). Lille (France), November 2015. Best Paper Award
- Guillaume PHAVORIN, Pascal RICHARD and Claire Maiza. "Complexity of scheduling real-time tasks subjected to cache-related preemption delays". 20th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA 2015). Luxembourg City (Luxembourg), September 2015.
- Guillaume PHAVORIN, Pascal RICHARD and Claire Maiza. "Static CRPD-Aware Real-Time Scheduling". Work-in-Progress session of the 27th Euromicro Conference of Real-Time Systems (WiP of ECRTS'2015). Lund (Sweden), July 2015.
- Guillaume PHAVORIN and Pascal RICHARD. "Cache-Related Preemption Delays and Real-Time Scheduling: A Survey for Uniprocessor Systems".
- Guillaume PHAVORIN, Pascal RICHARD and Claire Maiza. "Complexity of scheduling real-time tasks subjected to cache-related preemption delays".
Hereafter are links to several presentations given in different seminars/conferences as part of my Ph.D. work.
- member of the local organizing committee of the 19th East-European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems (ADBIS 2015) organized at ISAE-ENSMA (September 8-11, 2015)
- chair of the Ph.D. student session at ETR'15 (Real-Time Summer School) in Rennes (August 24-28, 2015)
- reviewer for the 14th IEEE International Conference of Industrial Informatics (INDIN'16)
- communication at different events: ISAE-ENSMA Open Day, Paris Le Bourget 2015 Airshow, promotion of scientific studies and research careers with High School students