I am currently an associate professor in computer science at ENSMA (École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique) and member of "Real-Time and Embedded Systems" research team at LIAS laboratory.
- Software architectures for critical real-time embedded systems
- Design and analysis of critical real-time systems regarding their temporal performances.
- Model-based design using domain specific languages (MoSaRT, AADL, Capella, Time4Sys, etc.),
- Real-time scheduling and dimensioning.
- Knowledge repositories for expertise capitalisation, reuse and reproductibility.
- Application domains: control command systems, drones, avionics.
- Collaborative engineering for complex systems design
- Model-driven engineering, formal methods.
- Application domains: database systems, decision support systems
- PC Member of the 12th International Conference on Management of Digital EcoSystems (MEDES 2020)
- PC Member of International Conference on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA 2020)
- PC Member of the 10th International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics (WIMS)
- PC Member of the Third International Conference on Smart Applications and Data Analysis for Smart Cyber-Physical Systems (SADASC 2020)
- PC Member of the Second international conference on Embedded & Distributed Systems (EDiS 2020)
- PC Chair of the second International Workshop on Modeling, Verification and Testing of Dependable Critical Systems (DETECT 2019).
- PC Member of 8th International Conference on Model and Data Engineering (MEDI 2019).
- PC Member of International Conference on Smart Systems and Data science (ICSSD 2019).
- PC Member of AROSA Track at 28th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE 2019).
- PC Member of 9th International Conference on Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics (WIMS 2019).
- General Co-Chair of 26th International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems (RTNS 2018).
- PC Member of 3rd Workshop on Adaptative Service-Oriented and Cloud Applications (ASOCA 2018).